This Civivi Wyvern has quickly become an EDC favorite! I like it so much I put my own blue camo lanyard with a little skull on it. Why do I like it so much? Well, it checks all the boxes (ten below) for what I look for in a good EDC.
- Good Steel = D2
- Nice Blade Shape = Almost like a spear point.
- Lanyard Hole = Yes, but it is a smaller hole. This is one of the reasons why the lanyard was handmade.
- Jimping = Yes, on the top of the blade.
- Nice Color = Yes, love blue.
- Opening Action = Flipper opens smooth as butter every time!
- Arrived Sharp = Yes, cuts through paper and boxes like cutting through the aforementioned butter.
- Good Handle = Yes, the dragon scales are great touch and make naming the knife very easy!
- Tip Pocket Clip = Yes. Not only is it tip up but the clip is titanium!
- Good Price = At around $50 and with all of the features mentioned above, this is one great knife for EDC.